KIXLAB at CHI 2021
Members of KIXLAB and collaborators will present three full papers and one late-breaking-work poster at CHI 2021. Most KIXLAB members will be attending CHI.
Check out our publications page for paper PDFs, videos, and other resources.
Personalizing Ambience and Illusionary Presence: How People Use “Study with Me” Videos to Create Effective Studying Environments Yoonjoo Lee, John Joon Young Chung, Jean Young Song, Minsuk Chang, Juho Kim
- 4:30 pm 10 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 11 / Remote / Kids - B
- 12:40 am 11 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 11 / Remote / Kids - C
Winder: Linking Speech and Visual Objects to Support Communication in Asynchronous Collaboration Tae Soo Kim, Seungsu Kim, Yoonseo Choi, Juho Kim
- 4:00 pm 11 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 08 / Combining Digital and Analogue Presence in Online Work - B
- 12:10 am 12 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 08 / Combining Digital and Analogue Presence in Online Work - C
RubySlippers: Supporting Content-based Voice Navigation for How-to Videos Minsuk Chang, Mina Huh, Juho Kim
- 8:10 am 13 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 05 / Engineering Interactive Applications - A
- 4:10 pm 13 May 2021 KST / Live Stream Room 05 / Engineering Interactive Applications - B
Guideline-Based Evaluation and Design Opportunities for Mobile Video-based Learning Jeongyeon Kim, Juho Kim
- 10:00 am 12 May 2021 KST / Late-Breaking Work Room 4 / Video Interaction - D
- 6:00 pm 12 May 2021 KST / Late-Breaking Work Room 7 / Mobile & Physical - E
Two of our members are serving on the organizing committee: Juho is a late-breaking work co-chair and Minsuk is a video capture co-chair.
HCI@KAIST is KAIST’s campus-wide HCI research community with ~20 labs across 5 departments. HCI@KAIST presents 22 full papers at CHI 2021, ranking it the 4th institution in the world in terms of the number of full papers published!